top of page

 Parental Concerns


In order to address any questions you may have please follow these steps when seeking specific information from the school:

  1. Contact the school employee most closely involved with the issue.

  2. If you are not satisfied with the response you have received, please address the issue with the building administrator that supervises the department of concern.

  3. If you are still dissatisfied with the assistance you received, please bring the matter to the attention of the superintendent by scheduling a meeting with the Central Office.


Keep in mind that rational, courteous conversations get the most accomplished.

bottom of page